It is the policy of US Stations LLC that any personal information that viewers of myhotsprings.com may voluntarily submit to our online database (name, address, birth date, phone number, email address, etc.) is never released to any third party.
We do not knowingly accept personal information from anyone under thirteen years of age. If we discover that we have inadvertently done so, said information will be deleted as soon as possible.
US Stations, LLC Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Download the EEO Policy Statement HERE.
Non Discrimination Policy
US Stations LLC does not discriminate in advertising contracts on the basis of race, ethnicity, or gender, and will not accept advertising which is intended to foster such discrimination. Advertiser warrants that it is not purchasing advertising time that is intended to discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, or gender.
US Stations, LLC General Contest Rules
Written copies of these rules are available during normal business hours at the business offices of the station and by mail upon written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
Unless otherwise stated, contests will be executed by “calling in to win” on official contest lines. Prizes vary from contest to contest.
· Participants and winners must be Arkansas residents at least 18 years old unless otherwise specified.
· Winners must provide state authorized identification matching the name they provided at the time of entering the contest. Entrants may not use an assumed name or alias.
· Only one winner per household is permitted every 30 days for daily contests. Winner/household is then ineligible from winning on any other US Stations LLC station (KQUS, KLAZ, KOOL/KLBL, KLXQ, KZNG) for 30 days.
· Only one winner per household is permitted for special event prizes (e.g. Demo Derby, Bull Riding, Concert/Festival tickets). Winner/household is then ineligible from winning on any other US Stations LLC station (KQUS, KLAZ, KOOL/KLBL, KLXQ, KZNG) for that special event.
· Only one winner per household is permitted every 180 days (six months) for contests with prizes valued at $600 or more. Winner/household is then ineligible from winning on any other US Stations LLC station (KQUS, KLAZ, KOOL/KLBL, KLXQ, KZNG) for 6 months any contest with prizes valued at $600 or more. Winner and household may continue to play for daily game and special event prizes following the specific rules listed above.
· The term “household members” refers to people who share the same residence (address) at least three (3) months out of the year.
· Employees of US Stations LLC, contest participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio and television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
· No purchase necessary to win. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants.
· All prizes must be picked up at US Stations office (unless otherwise stated) at 125 Corporate Terrace, Hot Springs, AR within 30 days or the prize will be forfeited.
· Prizes vary from contest to contest. If a winner is disqualified, US Stations LLC reserves the right to determine an alternate winner, or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
· No cash equivalent or substitution of any prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of US Stations LLC. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, US Stations LLC reserves the right to substitute such prize with another prize of equal or greater value, as determined by US Stations LLC in its sole discretion.
· Listeners who win tickets for events must pick up the tickets by 5 p.m. the day of the event. If the event is held on Saturday or Sunday, the tickets must be picked up by 5 p.m. the Friday before the event. If the event is cancelled or rescheduled US Stations LLC is not responsible. Prizes given away for that event will not be replaced with another prize.
Publicity/Release of Liability
· By participating, all participants and winners grant US Stations LLC exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
· By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against US Stations LLC, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss, which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize.
· Winners are responsible for all city, state, or federal taxes on prizes that meet municipal, state, or federal requirements. US Stations LLC will provide a form 1099 for any prize valued at $600 or more to file with your taxes.
· Valuation of the prizes are based on available information provided to US Stations LLC, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner must provide US Stations LLC with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from a Station will receive an IRS Form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
· US Stations LLC reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. US Stations LLC will resolve any conflicting claim, dispute, or ambiguities concerning the rules and US Stations LLC’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. All decisions will be made by US Stations LLC and are final. US Stations LLC may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
· US Stations LLC may substitute prizes of equivalent value, amend the rules or discontinue the contest at any time as announced on the station and posted on station website. US Stations LLC disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect to the conduct of this contest. All entries become the property of US Stations LLC and will not be returned.
Compliance with Law
· This contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America and takes precedence over any other rule. Station shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the contest, etc. as required by local and state law.
Telephone and Delivery Disclaimer
· Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. US Stations LLC disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond US Stations LLC’s control, or otherwise. US Stations LLC is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online or phone entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in this contest.
Internet Streaming Disclaimer
· WARNING: Due to the nature of our programs that are heard on-line over the Internet, contests heard on the radio station’s Internet audio stream are slightly delayed from the time the contests heard on the broadcast station and will be running behind the broadcast signal. Thus, all contests heard are delayed. This delay may last up to several minutes. This means that when the broadcast station announces the cue to call or text for a contest, listeners to the on-line audio stream will be at a greater disadvantage in participating over those listeners who hear the contests on a conventional FM radio.